Discover Brac Tours
Zlatni Rat beach | Vidova Gora National Park | Unspoiled villages | Boutique wineries | Sculptors, stone carvers & stone mason school |
Bell towers | Pristine bays | Olive harvest | Creative Dalmatian cuisine | Breathtaking vistas
They say Brac is bewitched – like the island of sirens, those that come never leave.
Find out why on one of our full or half day tours by private car or van – comfortable, clean & air conditioned. Your friendly local driver speaks English and loves to share the island secrets & stories.
- Vidova Gora: see the breathtaking view from the highest peak on all the Dalmatian islands.
- Island history & culture – explore:
- Medieval, roman and ancient ruins, including 16th century Blaca Monastery
- Visit all 14 Bell Towers and the unspoiled villages, each with its unique character
- Stone masons: visit the stone mason school and workshops – find out why Brac is famous for its stonework
- Beaches of Brac: stop for a quick swim at one of our many beautiful beaches or the famous Golden Horn
- Seaside vineyards: take a breathtaking drive up to the steep seaside vineyards around Bol
- Local cuisine & wines: Stop along the way for a traditional lunch in one of the island’s famous Konobas for traditional Peka and local wine
- Boutique Wineries: end the tour at one of our excellent boutique wineries
CONTACT US for taxis & transfers all around the region.
Full Day and 1/2 Day
BRAC ISLAND TOURS
SECRET ALLURE OF BRAC
- Art & Culture
- Vineyards & Wineries